"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
- Albert Einstein
Beacon Security was founded in 1994 and we have established ourselves as pioneers in access control, electronic security and personnel management systems.
We are a totally independent and private-owned company that has forged valuable partnerships with a number of the world’s leading manufacturers. We guarantee a balanced and objective view of the marketplace, developing state-of-the-art integrated solutions to suit the specific needs of each individual customer.
As a financially-secure organisation with no long-term liabilities, we are able to invest in technology, embrace new developments and maintain the highest levels of service and performance. Our fastidious commitment to health & safety, relationship management and quality control gives our customers absolute peace of mind.
We are based in Crowborough, East Sussex, with a number of premises set up to meet the logistical and technical requirements of our clients, in any eventuality. With a dedicated team and impeccable service record, we are able to maintain a reputable portfolio of clients and attract invitations from many of the UK’s leading blue-chip companies.
Safety is our priority
We provide and maintain safe, healthy working conditions, equipment and systems for all our employees and subcontractor organisations.
Our commitment extends to:
- providing information, training and supervision
- actively preventing accidents
- ensuring health & safety is a top priority for all employees
- causing minimal environmental impact and damage
- promoting incident and injury-free working.
Protecting the public
We are committed to controlling any risks members of the public may be exposed to as a direct result of our activities.
We promise to:
- ensure that any employee who can affect public safety is trained to an appropriate level
- train employees in anticipation of all foreseeable emergencies in their areas of operation
- enable the public to bring perceived safety-related problems to the attention of management, and for management to respond swiftly
- have prompt procedures in place for the reporting and investigation of incidents, accidents and near misses.
- use warning systems (audible/visual signs/cautionary notices) to draw attention to potential hazards
- develop procedures to minimise and deal with potentially violent incidents, assaults and vandalism
- analyse daily routines to identify any weaknesses in procedures or schedules
- ensure that vehicles are of suitable design and construction, in appropriate condition and routinely checked
- follow established maintenance programmes at appropriate intervals.
You can rely on the highest standards in all our activities.
We are proud to be officially accredited as follows:
- Constructionline approved
- Achilles Building Confidence accreditation
- SAFEcontractor (Health & Safety) compliant
- ISO14001 Environmental Management certified
- OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management